What is "El Andarín"?
We are a B&B and Hostal network operating all over Cuba. We intend to be your B&B Cuba Advisor.
Using our services you will be able to make reservations for different touristic destinations in Cuba.
Become immersed in the local people, experience a unique culture. The easiest way is to stay in a "Casa Particular" (B&B), smalls Bred and Breakfast habited by real families.
All our B&B work together. That make us different.
- Official Name: Republic of Cuba
- Population: 11 million
- Capital City: Havana, pop. 2.2 million
- People: 60% Spanish, 12% African descent, 22% Mulatto.
- Language: Spanish
- Religion: 85% Roman Catholic, 15% Protestant
- Major Industries: Sugar, mineral ores, fishing, tourism, tobacco, medicine.
- Departure Tax: $25 CUC.
- International Dialing Code: +53
- Before leaving home learn as much as possible about the countries you are visiting – the religion and culture, the local rules and values.
- Shop from traditional artisans and for locally made products, helping keep traditional crafts alive
- Leave only footprints…take care of the environment as you would your own home.
- Smile and have fun!